Sunday, October 11, 2009

Outback Steakhouse

So, I finally left the closet. I went to outback steakhouse. It was my first time and I was with some of my fellow Navy rats. I ordered a Roasted Pork Tenderloin. The meat really wasn't that good, however the mashed potatoes and french green beans were outstanding. I highly recommend just ordering the veggies on the side and skip the meats all together. While I was there I tried a "bloomin' onion." I figured I mid-as-well try it because they're the folks that invented the thing. I was quite surprised by the taste, It was very peppery and salty, with a strong taste of onion. I would give it an A for effort, and I ate more of that then I did of the main entree. The whole experience went rather well, I had some good practice with the Navy girls, even though I'd never consider anything with them, its good to get the experience with talking with girls in general, especially if you need the extra confidence boost when you finally talk to that cute one you've been interested in for three weeks now, Anyways enough on that. I have to muster tommorrow morning at 7:30AM, Its the first of the week and Chief & LT are wanted to check to see if we are all present before we head of to training. The biggest problem for me is not waking up so early, its the fact that its so dang cold outside. Well, thats really all I have to talk about at the moment. My adventure went well, and now I'm staying up to finish my laundry before I go to bed, so Good Night and Sleep Tight.


No comments:

Post a Comment